- Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
- Connects to office networks and EHRs
- Patients may be tested using their own glasses; no requirement for trial lenses or eye patches
- Reduce visual field testing time with SITA Faster
- Shorten your test time – 20 minute from 10-2 | 24-2| 30-2
- Micro Mirror Technology
- The Xenon-VR device can administer an accurate comprehensive, eye diagnosis under 10 minutes
- Enabling an eyecare professional to treat 10 times more patients per day than current technology/processes allow
- Increase revenue for the eyecare provider four-fold.
- The versatility and portability of the Xenon-VR device expands the number of possible target markets.
- The portability of the device and the ability to remote diagnose through the cloud brings the “doctor’s office” to any population.
- By saving time, optometrists can use their time more efficiently.
- Xenon-VR streamlines the refraction test process, allowing optometrists to perform more revenue generating services.
- Greater accuracy can catch a potential eye disorder early before it morphs into a dangerous and costly medical situation later.
- Requires multiple pieces of equipment to administer eye examinations.
- Process of administering an eye exam is manual and conducted by a doctor/optometrist who records such data with pen and paper.
- Time frames to administer an eye exam range from 30 minutes for a check-up to 90 minutes for a more in-depth examination.
- Eye examinations much be conducted where the equipment is located, which is generally at an optometrists office or at a retail eyewear store.
- The current process of administering eye examinations is not scalable.
- Use a single device to administer much of the components of the eye exam.
- Eye examination is conducted inside a VR headset. Eye tracking software collects data, stores such data in the cloud, and makes such data available to a doctor/optometrist to view and analyze.
- Time frame to administer a comprehensive diagnosis is 10 minutes.
- The Xenon VR is highly portable, and its cloud-based software enables eye examinations to be administered anywhere.
- The Xenon VR solution is highly scalable, enabling the administration of many eye exams around the world with remote viewing and diagnosis.
- HUC Community Plan
- FCPS-Davis Vision
- BCBS-Davis Vision
- BCBS State of MD Employees (Davison Vision)
- 92081(Superior 36)
- 92082 (Suprathreshold)
While we are presently selling in the United States, we are working on regulatory approvals in other countries. Please contact us directly.
No, each stimuli is presented to each eye individually one at a time while taking the test in the headset. No pauses are needed and easy transition between testing each eye is built in.
Potential of Eye-Tracking Technology for assessment of performance and Medical Education in the field of Optometry fields. There is so much growth and advancement in eye-tracking technology for health care.